HarryPotterClub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors World!

2 posters

Go down

Warriors World! Empty Warriors World!

Post  IAmHumongotYo. Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 pm

The winding country road slowly began to climb the steep mountainside. The
green mountain pines glisten with early morning frost, sparkling in the dawn's
faint sunlight. The mountain land was lush and green for of the summer, but
in the distance you can see the snow-capped peaks.
Suddenly you see a stop up ahead, a large arm extending along the road. You
come to a halt.
A black tom inside the building pokes his head out. "Hi there! This is the
Warrior's World city limit. Do you have a passport?" Politely, you show him the
pass. The tom scans the passport, and suddenly the long arm lifts up. "Enjoy
Warrior's World!" the toms voice is almost lost as you continue to drive up.
Soon enough, you reach the top of the lowest mountain. This one does not
have any snow, but it's certainly colder! You zip on a jacket and continue up
the last slope.
As you reach the top, you gasp. Down below, in the middle of four other
mountains, is a shallow valley floor! As the light grew stronger and you began
driving downward, you can see more. Cozy looking log cabins and natural
stone houses hover into view, with smoke curling up almost lazily from
chimneys. The village was seated on the slope of the mountains, though you
can see there are flatter parts, and small moving dots represents horses and
livestock. The charming little village looks cozy, comfortable, and above all,
like home.

And remember, that on this Warriors World, you have to go to the joining page to join, which is located HERE.(Sorry, no link yet!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Announcements:

~Heyyy dudes. We has been created! :3

Rules:

~Absolutely NO flaming or bashing. A fight caused the most recent Warriors World we had to be deleted, and I do not want that to happen again. ANY flaming or bashing can result in one of the higher punishments, such as temporary or permanent banning from Warriors World. This is on the top of the rules section for a reason.

~I am sorry, but to prevent this from being overcrowded, only 55 members will be able to join. That's 10 members on each road. But I might extend the amount allowed at some point. (Current number of members: 1) This is not making this a private thread, as some report happy people might say. The mods have said that saying you are not accepting members is fine, unless they specifically exclude you, which we do not.

~Stealing from ANYWHERE on WW is NOT allowed. If you are not a member of WW, you will be ignored and reported, and if you are a member of WW, it can result in any of the punishments under the rules section.

~Absolutely no advertising unless you have my permission. Some trusted members of Warriors World may advertise, but that right is restricted until you have been a part of Warriors World for at least two weeks.

~If you are not active for a whole week, unless you tell me before hand that you will not be on, your houses and businesses will be deleted from WW.

~You may have THREE businesses max, unless I give special permission.

~Megastores and malls are NOT allowed. A megastore is a store that sells absolutely everything. This puts other stores out of business, which is why they are not allowed. A mall is pretty much self explanatory. This will also put other stores out of business, as they are many stores in one.

~Please do not act like a Warrior World moderator if you are not one. It gets annoying. If there is a rule breaking, please just tell one of the WW mods, TIC(Third in Command), SIC(Second in Command), or me. Especially because when fairly new members start telling off members that have been a part of WW since the beginning, it starts flamewars. You will not be punished for doing this, however, unless it gets out of hand.

~To purchase a second house, you must have been part of WW for at least one week. We don't want to take spots away from other members.

~If you've read the rules, put "WW rocks" next to "other" on your joining form.

Punishments:

Failure to follow the rules stated above can result in any of the following punishments, depending on the severity of the rule breaking:

1. Fining. This can be anywhere from 5 mousetails to hundreds of mousetails, depending on the severity of the rule breaking.
2. Money deduction. You will lose all money except 10 mousetails. If you are found spending money and not changing your amount of mousetails, you will be temporarily or permanently banned from WW.
3. Mod point deduction.(Mod points have not been set in place yet, but will be soon.)
4. Temporary banning from Warriors World. If you continue to post until your banning time is up, you will be ignored, and reported if done repeatedly.
5. Permanent banning and deletion from Warriors World. Like temporary banning, if you post, you WILL be ignored, and if done repeatedly, reported.

We do not like to do any of the above to our members, but it is necessary to keep members within the rules.

What is Warriors World?

Warriors World is a place where you make your cats live like humans, or two-legs. We ARE cats. Not two-legs, although we act like them. We have streets, houses, stores, money, and a lot more!

How to Get Started!

1. Buy a house!

Of course you need a home! Houses are completely free, unless you want to put some starter furniture in it without going to a furniture store. Then it's 10 mousetails. To make a house, you make a new thread on Warriors Misc. and tell me the street you wish to be on, and I'll give you a number. Give me the link to your house, and it gets put here on the first page! Your house is completely yours. You keep track of your money, items, everything there! You can decorate it with fancy lettering, colors, anything! To get ideas, try checking out some of the other Warriors World houses. But don't copy them exactly and tweak them a little and call it yours. Your house should be unique! You can also buy a second house for whatever reason, for 150 mousetails, three hawk feathers, or a turtle shell and a hawk feather etc. If you were in the previous Warriors World, you can just give me the link to your old house, and it will be added. You don't have to start over on money or anything, unless you want to.

NOTE: You automatically start out with 200 mousetails.

2. Get a job or start a business!

Okay, so you already have a house, with a cat living in it. You need food, clothing, and furniture! You can't have an empty house and starve to death with no food! So you need to make money! Businesses are free, yet there is a three business limit per member. Try to make your business original! If there's already a grocery store, yet you want to sell food, why not make a restaurant? One thing I will not allow are megastores. That means that a store sells EVERYTHING. It will put every other store out of business. Stores that sell several different things, such as clothing, food, and possibly some furniture are fine. But you get what I mean. No stores that sell every possible thing you could think of.

From there, you're free to explore the wonderful place of Warriors World! But wait! There's one more thing! You need to know the currency!

The Currency:

Mousetails: $1

Tansy Petals: $5

Mint Leaves: $10

Fish Tails: $20

Hawk feathers: $50

Turtle shells: $100

NOTE: You automatically start out with 200 mousetails, made up of any mixture of the above amounts, in case you missed that in the "How to Get Started" section.

Streets for houses:

Misty Street

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Number 11:

Creekside Road:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Number 11:

Mint Blvd

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Number 11:

Autumn Leaves Avenue

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Number 11:

Number 12:

Wild Horse Lane: (For cats that want to live in a more rural environment.)

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Number 11:

Streets for stores:

These are for shops only!

Store Limits:

Yes, I'm sorry, but we have limits on some kinds of stores. These are mostly the popular store types, such as grocery and clothing stores. These limits may be raised in the future, but this is it for now.

Grocery Stores - 2 at the limit. Current amount: 0 made.
Clothing Stores - 3 at the limit. Current amount: 0 made.
Furniture Stores - 2 at the limit. Current amount: 0 made.
Pet Stores: - 3 at the limit. Current amount: 0 made. (This is pet stores only. Horse ranches, rescues, etc, are not included in this limit.)

Thanks!

River Lane:

Number 1: Reserved for IAmHumongotYo.

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Thunder Lane:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:
Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Shadow Lane:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:
Number 10:

Wind Lane:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Number 11:

Number 12:

Sky Lane:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

Number 8:

Number 9:

Number 10:

Number 11:

Number 12:

Number 13:

Number 14:

I will make more street numbers as more stores are added.

(Hehehe. Did anyone notice that these streets are named after the Clans? xD Sorry felt the need to comment on that.)

Moderators:

Maker and Admin of WW:

IAmHumongotYo.

Second in Command:

Third in Command:

None yet!

(Third in command does not have the same rights and abilities as the admin or second in command. They are like a moderator, with just a smidge more power. The main things having to do with WW will be dealt with by me, and the second in command.)

Mods:

~
~
~
~

P.S. If you are accepted as a mod of WW, you are allowed to have a title, like the junior mods do. Just tell me what you'd like it to be! I will have one too, even though I don't have the actual "Mod" status. I'm at a higher status than that, so I AM technically a mod, just with more rights.

Welcome Committee:

Head of Committee:

Committee Members:

~Open

~Open

~Open

~Open

To become part of the commity, give _______ the way you will welcome the members. For example,

Brooksplash pads up to the door and leaves a basket on the doorstep before hurrying off. There is a card that reads, "Welcome to Warriors World! I hope you'll soon feel at home. I have put some homemade muffins in the basket as a welcome gift."

If you have been on Warriors World for at least two weeks, and are accepted by _____, you are a member of the committee!

Please note: Although I am maker of this WW, I do NOT run the committee, and, therefor, I can not accept members of the committee.

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS: As there is no committee set up yet, you will not recieve a welcome basket. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please take a basket with an "I <3 Warriors World" shirt, and a dozen homemade blueberry muffins courtesy of me.

Today's Weather In WW:

September 19, 2011:

It's a perfect day for the new beginning of Warriors World. Not a cloud in the sky, nice and warm, with a gentle breeze.

Form to Join Warriors World:

Post the link to your house HERE(No link yet, sorry!). The form is on the first page there.

IAmHumongotYo.
IAmHumongotYo.
1st Year

Back to top Go down

Warriors World! Empty Re: Warriors World!

Post  SourGrapeSnape Lover Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Wooooow.
SourGrapeSnape Lover
SourGrapeSnape Lover
2nd Year

Back to top Go down

Post  IAmHumongotYo. Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm

yeaahhhhhhh.
IAmHumongotYo.
IAmHumongotYo.
1st Year

Back to top Go down

Post  SourGrapeSnape Lover Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:18 pm

I'll read it... Eventually.
SourGrapeSnape Lover
SourGrapeSnape Lover
2nd Year

Back to top Go down

Post  IAmHumongotYo. Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 pm

SourGrapeSnape Lover wrote:
I'll read it... Eventually.
Hurr hurr. :3
IAmHumongotYo.
IAmHumongotYo.
1st Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum